What exactly is a Mastermind Group, and why can it be beneficial to your practice? As a group of like-minded individuals who can exchange ideas and support each other’s plans, a Mastermind Group should have the following three attributes:
- It must be friendly
- It must be growth-oriented
- It must be willing to share information among members
Advantages of Mastermind Groups
More focus – A financial and wealth management Mastermind Group provides a resource for profitable strategies and proven methods that your top-performing peers are using to boost their business.
More solutions – A Mastermind Group creates connections, friendships, and opportunities with other professionals who have experienced similar situations.
More income – You may be able to boost your business without a comparable boost in expenses by using tips you’ll learn from your Mastermind Group.
The right Mastermind Group for your firm should:
- Align closely with your vision and process
- Have multiple ways you can connect
- Be fun and have great people attending with whom you enjoy meeting.
Here are the top seven benefits:
- Synergy – You’ll multiply your through the power of the group’s ideas and knowledge.
- Training – Access to proven leaders, processes, and resources can keep you updated on the latest news in the financial world.
- Connecting – One-on-one and group support from colleagues who understand the challenges of a financial advisory firm is immeasurably valuable.
- Coaching – The right Mastermind Group will have top coaches everywhere, ready to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
- Consistency – A successful advisory practice is built on several processes, communications, and client counsel. Consistency is crucial. The right Mastermind Group can help you increase and maintain your consistency factor.
- Accountability – With the right Mastermind Group, you will have ample opportunity to not only share your own methods, ideas, and thoughts, but to also receive feedback on them. Being accountable to peers encourages action and growth.
- Inspiration – Mastermind members have often been where you want to go, so learning from their successes and failures can help fast-track your own achievements.
How can you tell if one Mastermind Group will be successful and another won’t? Here are the three differentiators:
- Leadership – Superb talent directing the group
- Agenda – It must be the right one for you and your practice
- Showing Up – Participants must show up and immerse themselves in everything the sessions offer
A Mastermind Group can be a powerful tool to help you network, learn, grow, create connections and develop friendships with other professionals. You can uncover solutions that make sense for you and your business.
Delve into these seven ways by downloading the whitepaper below.
To validate his commitment to furthering his education and competency in the advice he provides, Dave has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation, Enrolled Agent and Certified Financial Fiduciary® designation.
He has served as a mentor and trainer to hundreds of financial planners, CPAs and estate planning attorneys as well as a frequent speaker at industry conferences through the United States.
He is regularly called upon as a public speaker and by the media to share his knowledge on holistic financial planning, including Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Forbes Investor’s Business Daily, US News and World Report, Financial Planning Magazine and more.
Latest posts by Dave Alison (see all)
- Seven Ways the Right Mastermind Group Can Dramatically Boost Your Advisory Business - April 15, 2019
- 7 Ways a Mastermind Group Can Grow Your Advisory Business - April 15, 2019
- Effortlessly Build a Tax Practice in Less than 1 Year - April 10, 2019