Holistic Financial Planning
What is The Bucket Plan Division?
Anyone who has spent time in financial advising has probably heard of the bucket plan. The simple idea of setting money aside for specific purposes can be a solid base for your clients, but they can get that from any financial advisor. That is why at Clarity 2 Prosperity we have taken a different approach to bucket investing.
Instead of the outdated, sales-pitch version of the bucket plan, we have created a repeatable process that helps to develop a holistic way to incorporate all of your client’s assets. Being a part of the Bucket Plan Division ensures that you will have all the tools you need to help your clients surpass their goals.
Why Do You Need it?
Successful financial advisors need a reliable process that is not only efficient, but also helps them close additional business while gathering more of their client’s assets. The ability to teach their office staff the process is also important.
The Bucket Plan is a proven, turnkey financial planning process for holistically gathering data, documenting findings, and delivering asset-positioning strategies in your clients’ best interests.
As a member of The Bucket Plan Division, you will have access to the financial planning processes and robust training resources you need to effectively create a holistic, best-interest planning experience for your clients, including:
Live Training Events and Certification
As a member of the Bucket Plan Division you will have the opportunity to attend regular, live training events to learn, role-play, discuss and implement The Bucket Plan’s core financial planning processes with confidence.
Two of our most popular training events include:
- The Bucket Plan 1.0 Best Interest Process Live Training – demonstrate your commitment to this asset positioning strategy by earning and displaying The Bucket Plan Certification! This 1.5-day interactive workshop teaches the concepts and tools of The Bucket Plan Best Interest Process, as well as a deeper understanding of our core processes, for maximum retention and understanding through practical application.
- The Bucket Plan 2.0 Holistic Planning Process Live Training – you’ve mastered The Bucket Plan 1.0, now learn how to add value to your services by developing more complex plans and charging fees. In this advanced workshop, attendees walk through each detailed step, and rehearse every aspect of the process with live role-plays, peer feedback and more!
Monthly On-Demand Programs
Now that you have started with The Bucket Plan, it can be easy to grow complacent with where your practice is. To help you continue to push and grow we offer ongoing access to resources that will support your firm as it begins to scale.
Some of the resources available to the financial advisors in The Bucket Plan Division include monthly webcasts, podcasts and blogs covering various financial planning and practice management topics.
Topics we have covered consist of:
- The four steps of a holistic planning process – How do they work?
- Soon bucket and Later bucket implementation – What is the difference and where do they fit in a retirement plan?
- The Pyramid of Risk – How comfortable is your client with the effect of stock market fluctuations on their investments?
- The Fact Finder – Establish your client’s goals and objectives.
- The Family Estate Organizer™ – Gather all your client’s financial information in one place!
Whether you are bringing on an associate advisor, hiring a new employee or brushing up on your own knowledge, we provide on-demand training resources through our university-style, online e-learning platform. Our turnkey bucket approach to investing is also broken down and explained in simple steps through:
- Audio recordings
- And more
Bucket Plan Brand Promises
Join the Bucket Plan Division Today!
Learn how top advisors are using The Bucket Plan and its proven processes to improve their work-life balance and grow their financial practice! For pricing on this division or to find out how you can get access for no cost, schedule a free consultation with our Business Development team below.