Dave Alison, CFP®, EA, BPC
Dave Alison, CFP®, EA, BPC is a founding partner of C2P Enterprises, driving a vision to help financial advisors across the United States simplify financial planning. Dave’s professional capabilities to coordinate tax, financial, insurance and estate planning needs are what led him to found Alison Wealth Management as a boutique tax, financial planning & investment management firm bringing household CFO services to affluent families & high-income professionals across the United States.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) was founded in 1985 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves the public interest by promoting the value of professional, competent and ethical financial planning services, as represented by those who have attained CFP® certification. CFP Board sets and enforces the requirements for CFP® certification, including: education, examination, experience, and ethics, Individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements are authorized to use the CFP® certification marks in the United States
The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) is the principal professional organization for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, educators, financial services providers and students who seek advancement in a growing, dynamic profession. FPA supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Founded in 1927, the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®, is a global, independent association of more than 42,000 of the world’s leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 470 companies in 71 countries.
Qualification for MDRT: A minimum of USD $92,000 of eligible commissions paid is required.
- Dave is a Mentor through the Financial Planning Association’s MentorMarch Program
- Dave is a technology geek and is going to be very excited to talk to you about The Bucket Plan® Software he helped build
- Has a passion for working on complex financial planning situations for clients and advisors
- Enjoys fishing and traveling. He has visited 10 countries since 2013 and hopes to double
that number over the next couple years
- His wife is from London, England and they try to go back every year
- Dave has been published in Forbes, US News, FinancialPlanning.com, Yahoo.com, NASDAQ.com and other industry media outlets
- Financial Planning Association®
- FPA of Silicon Valley