Vice President of Business Development
Nick is the Vice President of Business Development at C2P Enterprises. Nick will provide advisors and clients with the resources, tools, and information they need to make successful financial decisions. Utilizing his experience in both the client service and advisor advocate roles, Nick works alongside his internal partner Sean Atkins with advisors in every field of the business with a focus on providing them proven, successful and most importantly profitable practice management tools.
Nick began his career in the financial services industry in 2013 after graduating college. He immediately took to the advisor support role and worked successfully as an internal wholesaler for both a mutual fund and a unit investment trust distribution firm. He believes in studying the markets, products, and information at hand to make well-informed decisions in order to provide the highest quality support to his clients. He joined the C2P and PCA teams in July 2017.
Nick graduated from Denison University in 2012 and he currently holds his Series 7 and 63 in addition to his life insurance license. Nick and his wife Rebecca are the proud owners of two dogs, and he enjoys hiking, cooking, basketball, and exploring the local food scene in Cleveland.
Things you must know about Nick:
- Believer that nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care
- He provides holistic business development, training and marketing initiatives for annuities, life and AUM
- Follower of current events regarding global finance and politics – best way to make a decision is to use all information at hand
Fun Facts about Nick:
- Most likely to be at the beaches of Lake Erie with his wife and dogs on the weekend
- Avid supporter of Cleveland sports teams – there is always next year!
- Former college radio DJ at Denison University