Business Development Associate
Jason works alongside the Business Development team applying his financial planning knowledge in the implementation of The Bucket Plan Best Interest Process and Holistic Planning Process for the benefit of the advisors he supports. He is available to assist in the understanding of the planning process, tools and resources as well as the strategic development and creation of plans for your clients.
Jason started in the financial services industry after realizing he enjoys helping people feel confident about their financial futures. He attained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 2018 and holds his Life & Health, Series 7 & 66 licenses. He is also a member of the Financial Planning Association.
Jason graduated from The University of Minnesota Twin Cities– Carlson School of Management in 2016 with a B.S. in Finance and minors in Accounting and Entrepreneurship. Jason lives in Minneapolis and enjoys spending his time traveling, hiking, playing soccer, rock climbing, scuba diving and snowboarding.
Things you must know about Jason:
- Attended the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management
- Holds his Life & Health, Series 7 & 66 licenses
- Graduated from the University of Minnesota
Fun Facts about Jason:
- He holds the rank of Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts of America
- He has lived in six states, including Arizona, Louisiana, Ohio, Virginia, California and Minnesota