Advisor | Mentor
Jeff Warnkin is an advisor and mentor for Clarity 2 Prosperity. He is a 30 year veteran of the financial services industry and specializes in assisting clients with complex tax and financial issues.
Jeff is a graduate of Baldwin Wallace University and additionally holds a Master of Taxation from the University of Akron. He began his career with the public accounting firm Ernst & Young, where he became a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®).
Jeff ’s role at the JL Smith Group, located in Avon, Ohio, includes routinely helping clients design holistic financial plans. He especially enjoys assisting clients with long-term implementation tools and processes, and values the importance of supporting clients while they live out their plans.
Throughout his career, Jeff has been involved in numerous speaking engagements and has been published in USA Today, Business News and Time & Money magazine.
Jeff is a lifelong resident of Northeast Ohio and currently resides in Avon. He enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three children.
- Has 30 years experience in the financial services industry
- Specializes in assisting clients with complex tax and financial issues
- Values the importance of helping clients live out their financial plans
- Serves on the board of a 235 unit Residential Care Facility
- Enjoys anything related to astronomy or astrophysics
- Has a Master of Taxation degree from the University of Akron