Bryan Bibbo is an advisor and mentor for Clarity 2 Prosperity. He is a leading fiduciary retirement planning professional. Bryan has been educating the Greater Cleveland, Ohio residents on personal finance and retirement planning strategies for many years. He works with successful professionals, business owners and retirees who are concerned with building and maintaining financial security for themselves, and their families, so they can fully enjoy their retirement years. He provides comprehensive financial planning strategies to pre-retirees and retired individuals, by helping them achieve total wealth optimization and a reliable income source in retirement. Bryan tries to ensure that each and every client walks away feeling at ease and content about their future.
Bryan is a Kent State University graduate and holds a B.S. in Accounting. With his positive attitude and strong commitment to success, Bryan loves working with people on both a professional and personal level. He not only loves working with the internal operations team, but thoroughly enjoys connecting with financial clients on a daily basis.
Bryan strives to educate those who are prepared to learn more about their current and future financial situations. At this time, he conducts three different educational seminars:
- Understanding Medicare – The A, B, C & D’s
- Social Security Benefits Options – How to Maximize Your Income
- Dinner N Learns– Monthly Education meetings for existing clients
Since coming on board to The JL Smith Group, located in Avon, Ohio, Bryan has helped protect client’s assets and construct strategies to ameliorate tax liabilities. Bryan has grown The JL Smith Group’s tax practice three-fold in the past five years. This is due to his great rapport with his past tax clients, in addition to his marketing structures.
Bryan currently holds the following licenses: health and life insurance, series 65, and the Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Ed Slott’s Elite and Master Elite IRA Advisor Group is an exclusive IRA study group of professional financial advisors with extensive IRA experience who have gone to the next level to study directly with Ed Slott on a continuous basis through full day workshops, the Elite forum and other regular communications and trainings.
Ed Slott’s Elite and Master Elite IRA Advisor Group is designed to provide its members ongoing access to the most up-to-date IRA information for their clients. Advisors in the group are dedicated to being IRA distribution experts and have made a commitment to continue building their IRA knowledge base.
- In 2009 when Bryan started, The JL Smith Group began with 115 tax clients. In 2016, the tax client base consisted of 1,565 and rising.
- Currently holds Financial Reporting & Analysis, Project Manager, Compliance, Human Resource, Tax practice manager, & Financial Advisor responsibility agreement at the JL Smith Group.
- Bryan has been in the financial services industry since he was 16; working with a stock broker in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Together, with his family, meticulously collects vintage monies and collectibles.
- Bryan owns a city of Cleveland ‘key to the city.’
- Ed Slott’s Elite IRA