Chief Administrative Officer | Partner
Jennifer Mackert is the chief administrative officer and a partner of Clarity 2 Prosperity and Prosperity Capital Advisors. She has an extensive background from working in the financial industry for more than fifteen years and earning her Master of Business Administration degree. In her role as chief project manager, Jennifer evaluates, develops and assists with the implementation of various projects and initiatives in which the organizations embark.
Jennifer spent the majority of her career at McDonald Investments and Key Private Bank. She worked in several departments within the operations group and served on investment committees and the portfolio management group, where she personally managed portfolios totaling more than $100 million. She additionally worked with a regional investment consulting group, where she assisted high net worth families with managing their assets.
Most recently, Jennifer has been a part of The JL Smith Group. Here she assisted in the development of several key processes that are now available through Clarity 2 Prosperity and Prosperity Capital Advisors, and oversaw many facets of the office and its daily management. She brings these firsthand experiences of working in a holistic advisory practice to her current role, where she works to streamline and organize operations and communications for overall increased company performance.
Jennifer enjoys sharing her knowledge and experiences as an adjunct finance professor at Baldwin Wallace University. She is also a Girl Scout leader and is actively involved with the PTA and various charitable organizations in her community. She enjoys spending time with her husband, children, family and friends. Jennifer also enjoys baseball and is an avid Cleveland sports fan.
- Chief administrative officer and partner of Clarity 2 Prosperity Mastermind Group and Prosperity Capital Advisors
- More than 15 years experience in the financial industry
- Assisted in the development of several processes and methods that are used by Clarity 2 Prosperity advisors
- Leads a Girl Scout troop and is actively involved with the PTA
- Enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience through role as finance professor
- Fan of baseball and Cleveland sports
- Strategic Coach®
- Girl Scouts of America
- Various charitable organizations