Advisor | Coach
Don (DC) Chamberlin III is an advisor and coach for Clarity 2 Prosperity and Prosperity Capital Advisors. As a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) with more than 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, DC specializes in financial planning and wealth management and works with his clients to help them develop a holistic financial plan that takes into account each individual’s unique situation, risk tolerance and goals. DC’s holistic expertise makes him a go-to resource for St. Louis-area residents searching for structure and clarity in their financial future.
DC’s interest in the financial services industry developed after years of watching his father assist local pre-retirees and retirees with holistic financial planning. After working in the firm part-time during college, DC knew this was the path for him, and pursued a financial career full time. He became an investment advisor in 2009 and now oversees the firm’s investment management as well as provides fee-only financial planning services to the firm’s clientele.
In addition to his CFP® designation, DC holds his Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®) designation and Series 65 license. DC is also a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA®) and earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Principia College. In 2013, DC was recognized as the top advisor for Prosperity Capital Advisors, a title that he still holds to this day.
DC lives with his wife, Reshma and owns a digital strategy consulting firm, which currently employs 5 people full time. In his spare time, DC loves watching sports, especially NFL football. DC and Reshma enjoy traveling the world together in their time away from work.
- Practices as a fee-only advisor and is not insurance licensed
- Focus centers around building financial plans and then determining the best tools for clients to utilize to achieve their goals and objectives
- Despite being from St. Louis, has lived in Chicago and Detroit and has strong ties to both
- Has the equivalent of a green card for India, and he loves Indian food and culture
- Likes to start the day with a 3 mile run as a “wakeup call”
- Financial Planning Association®